Sales Engineer (f/m/D)
An exciting opportunity for an experienced sales professional to join the European sales team of a growing high-technology company that combines a start-up ethos with the backing of a large multi-national parent company. Previous sales experience of high-value microscopy-based products is essential, ideally gained in a lifescience imaging environment.
The successful candidate will sell LUXENDO’s advanced lightsheet microscopes to academic institutes within a defined European territory reporting to the Head of Sales
Founded in 2015, LUXENDO is a spin-off from EMBL in Heidelberg, Germany commercializing advanced Single Plane Illumination Microscopes (SPIM).
In the last years, it has rapidly developed robust product solutions based on the patented SPIM technology. Compared to modern state of the art confocal or wide-field microscopes, SPIM technology allows for significantly reduced sampling times at comparable and even higher resolution with highly reduced damaging side effects on the living objects investigated. Nature Science has characterized SPIM technology, also known as light sheet microscopy, as “Method of the Year 2014.”
Now, as part of Bruker Corporation, LUXENDO’s light-sheet microscopes enable new research advances in small organism embryology, live-cell imaging, brain development and cleared brain tissue, and optogenetics applications.
Your main duties will include
- All aspects of managing a sales territory
- Establishing new and maintaining existing customer relationships
- Giving technical presentations and demonstrating on how our products will meet client needs
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education
- Attending exhibitions, workshops and educational meetings
- Reporting on sales, prospects, orders / lost, market developments
- Degree on higher level in Life Sciences with a strong affinity for technology
- Willingness and ability to travel internationally
- Team player in an international environment
- Valid driver license is a must
- Proficiency in English
What we offer
- Become part of a high-energy team commercializing a truly game-changing high tech instrument
- Fair compensation and opportunity to grow
- Freedom and responsibility in structuring your work and working environment
- Exposure to field leading academics all over the world
Dr. Lars Hufnagel will be happy to answer your questions. We look forward to receiving your written application.